Neptune JGFNeptune Series JGF Series Mixers. Compact mixers for the most popular mixing applications. Grease filled gearbox eliminates oil seal and the possibility of oil contamination of process. Features
- No clutches to slip, wear or replace.
- 316SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon also available.
- Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
- Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
- Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
- Gears run in grease lubrication. Cannot leak oil.
- All JGF mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Variable speed drives also available.
- Cast aluminum housing.
- Flange stuffing box rated to 15 PSI.
- Standard mounting flange is 6" carbon steel, 316SS optional.
- Optional flanges available in 8", 10", 12" or 14".
For more information, download the product literature.